- Trusting your judgment when you are challenged?
- Fully committing to a risky course of action?
- Having the courage to persevere when you feel vulnerable?
- Unleashing your enthusiasm to get support for your ideas?
- Empowering others to succeed?
- Gaining the trust of others?
- Building relationships with others?
If not, bravo! You are likely already an influential leader.
The reality is most of us are challenged by one or more of these behaviors which are all necessary to influence others in a positive way to create win-win outcomes and experience greater professional success. Want to increase your influence? We can help!
The Keller Influence Indicator® (KII®) is the first and only statistically validated assessment that measures your potential to influence others based on who you are, or, the traits you possess. The traits that must be present and leveraged in a positive manner to influence effectively are:
- Trustworthiness, and
The KII® Report provides a benchmark score for each of these Seven Influence Traits® as well as the strengths, competitive advantages and blind spots of each trait based on your score. Our program uses this assessment, the accompanying report and individual coaching sessions to help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of your potential to influence
- Identify up to three traits you need to enhance to influence more effectively
- Increase your ability to influence in a visible, measurable way