If your answer is “I don’t know”, then we need to talk. It’s never too early to start thinking of what needs to be different in order to have more success. It’s never the ‘wrong time’ to create a plan to bring your team together with clear objectives, strategies and action plans.
With clients like FEDEX, Oracle, Ford, Allstate, and Disney, it’s hard to imagine why you wouldn’t want to explore what they know about strategic planning and The One Page Business Plan® tool.
It’s even been referred to by Oprah Magazine as a tool they’ve used to update their strategic plan.
Why do I love it so much, and why should you care?
- Because it forces you to make it simple
- Because it’s a great communication tool
- Because it’s a great way to hold your people and yourself accountable
- Because it defines what you will be measuring
- Because it provides clarity on what you are trying to build and achieve
- Because it’s a tangible way to give structure to how your people spend their time
Are you intrigued yet? If you haven’t yet, read the posts below which lay out many of the facets of this tool and discipline. There are many ways for you to extract value from the posts, the workbook and the website.
If you are ready to dive all in, of course buy the workbook here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about private planning sessions or sessions for your team.
But most of all—make sure you are setting your team up for success in the coming year!