Operating at high efficiency involves recognizing every team member’s strengths and placing them in the right position. At CORE IMPACT COACHING, we help you identify the performance factors for key positions and create a “highest and best contribution” prescription that aligns employees’ core values with their roles. By assessing the strengths and balance of your leadership team, discovering your unique values-based leadership style and identifying the right and best position for each team member, you gain an accurate picture of your culture, become more self-aware and improve your connection with others to help you achieve maximum success. When you combine the CVITM and team coaching, you receive a customized plan that guides your team leaders and members to further develop themselves so they increase effectiveness and efficiency.
of workers say they feel motivated to do their best when they have leadership support
Source: APA 2016 Work and Well-Being Survey
of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures
of workers feel their strengths and weaknesses are “ignored” by their supervisors
The major benefits of the Core Value IndexTM assessment:
- Enhance leadership influence and effectiveness, in a way that is aligned with your core innate values.
- Discover you and your team’s unique values-based leadership style, how you handle communication, conflict, risk and negotiations.
- Understand underlying motivations, WHY you and others act in specific strategic and tactical ways.
- Shift from reaction to highest contribution for increased personal and team productivity.
- Reduce team stress, frustration and failure. Assign roles and responsibilities based on individual’s core values for maximum success.
Once you take the assessment, you will receive emails from Core Impact Coaching with more information.
Create lasting change in your organization
All printed materials, website content, etc. must be approved in advance of publication, by Taylor Protocols, Inc. and Lynn Taylor or his assigns.