Do you have a team member who is data driven and insists on having data before any decision is made? Do they tend to see the world as a black and white template without a lot of gray? Is it important to them that things are fair, processes are followed and that there’s very little deviation? Chances are they are exhibiting Innovator energy according to the Core Values Index™.
If you’re a Banker according to the Core Values Index™, you don’t know what it’s like NOT to follow the rules. You are the guardian of process, equity, and accountability. You love to read and analyze, and you are quick to point out inefficiencies and inaccuracies when you see them.
When you need someone to execute the process, follow the rules, ensure there is fairness and equity, and make sure everyone is included, a high Banker score on the Core Values Index™ is your perfect pick. They will not only enjoy the exercise, they will thrive in that environment.
See this short VIDEO on the Banker energy.
The CVI provides a basis and common language for effective and productive conversations about behaviors and expectations with team members.
The difference between the CVI and other tools is that the CVI measures innate preference (suitability) rather than ability or adaptability. Moreover, it helps people focus on identifying what satisfies or fulfills them about the work they do.
- The CVI is easy to understand, incredibly memorable and can be applied immediately to your team relationships and communications. That’s why it’s key in my coaching engagements. You’ll quickly discover why people behave the way they do, and why it’s so perplexing to you!
For further information about the CVI:
- Check HERE for the post about getting to know your team with the CVI
- See the post about Builders
- Read the post about Merchants
- Peruse the post about Innovators
- Check the post about Bankers
Remember, the CVI will give your leaders the understanding and common terminology to enhance their communication and the ability to manage expectations with each other, and their teams.
Share this free Core Values Index™ link with your team to discover their Core Values Index™ profile.
For more information on how we can help check www.coreimpactcoaching.com